Adobe recently released update 7.5 for Lightroom Classic as well as an update for Lightroom CC version 3.6. While these updates aren’t necessarily game-changing, they do come with improvements and fixes worth getting excited over.
New in Lightroom Classic 7.5
- Support for HEIC (HEIF) Apple’s image format (High Efficiency Image Format) on Windows 10
- Support for new cameras and lenses
- Profiles can now be imported via a new “Import” button in the Profile Browser
- New Blurb Book Styles and Paper Type
- Added Blurb Magazine and Trade book
- Standard Layflat has now been added as a Paper Type
- Customize cells within a page and page number options
- Upload Presets and Profiles in bulk
- .zip files can now be directly imported.
- Presets are now grouped together for better organization, and the Preset manager has the option to hide selected Preset Packs.
Above are just a few of the significant updates, for a full list visit the Lightroom Classic CC v7.5 | August 2018 New Features Summary.
Watch below Matt Kloskowski give a detailed overview of the recent changes in LR 7.5.
New in Lightroom CC 3.6
- The ability to reduce chromatic aberrations as well as the manual selection of over 1,200 Adobe-created lens profiles
- Support for HEIC (HEIF) image format
- Devices running iOS 11 and Android Pie 9.0 now shoot default in HEIC format
- Pause and resume synchronization within the cloud status tab
- 15 maximum limit on photo export has been removed.