Location: England, Oxfordshire (1h from London)
Posted: Jan 11, 2018
Position: Full-time on-site
Salary: £25000.00 – £30000.00 per annum
Retouching Manager – Stock Imagery Company
This company are one of the market leaders in Stock Imagery and Footage, supplying some well-known companies such as Shutterstock and iStock.
They require a dedicated, driven and determined Retouching Manager to oversee their studio of artworkers. You’ll be required to manage 4 artwork retouchers, ensuring that all images are amended in line with deadlines, and quality.
The studio is fast-paced with occasional strict deadlines. You’ll need to be able to motivate your team and also be on the tools yourself; leading from the front. You’ll be editing photoshoots, choosing the final images for the team to retouch, checking all images for quality before distribution to their network of agents.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience of retouching commercially, with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- High proficiency on Capture One
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of leading a team
- Ability to handle a large work-flow
- Proactive and able to take initiative