Location: Newark, CA
Posted: Jun 12, 2017
Employment type: Full-time
SENIOR DIGITAL RETOUCHER
The Sr. Digital Retoucher is responsible for performing photo retouching, masking and swatch matching for a variety or products.
He or she will work closely with the creative team including Art Directors, Producers and Rendering Artists to create outstanding imagery.
– Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills – must know/understand color space, layers, masks, channels, paths, etc. and ability to work with large files.
– Degree in Photography, Design, related field or equivalent work experience.
– Must have a working knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment and appropriate file building techniques.
– Strong sense of lighting, reflections, and textures.
– Experience working with proofing device.
– Ability to follow directions and a willingness to reach out if something is unclear.
– Ability to adjust to specific retouching styles.
– Ability to manage assignments in multiple concurrent projects.
– Excellent creative and technical problem solving ability.
– Work closely with the creative team and utilize print production expertise to manage the completion of materials on time.
– 5+ years of experience in image manipulation