NEC EA275UHD Overview
The NEC MultiSync EA275UHD-BK 27″ 4K UHD sRGB IPS Monitor features a resolution of 3840 x 2160 that provides a large on-screen workspace so you can easily view the details in images and extra rows in a spreadsheet. It is outfitted with an IPS panel that delivers vivid colors and 178° viewing angles. For connectivity, it’s compatible with systems that have a DisplayPort, HDMI, or a DVI-D port. In addition, you can display the visuals from two systems at the same time. Moreover, NEC has equipped this monitor a 3-port USB 3.0 hub to provide your system with extra USB ports.
This NEC MultiSync 4K monitor offers a response time of 6 ms and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. It comes with a 350 cd/m² brightness level for enhanced visibility in a brightly lit room. Furthermore, the integrated sensors detect the amount of light in your environment and automatically adjust the display’s brightness. You can attach the monitor to the wall using an optional VESA 100 x 100mm compliant mount to save desk space, or attach the monitor to the included stand and tilt, swivel, or pivot the display to suit your viewing needs.
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) offers a large on-screen desktop space, which is four times bigger than a full HD resolution display
- LED backlight technology provides industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- This monitor features a fully adjustable quick-release stand and height adjustment up to 5.1″ along with pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities to offer flexibility and comfort for your viewing preferences
- Compatible with systems that have a DisplayPort, HDMI, or a DVI-D port
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls integrated in the bezel lets you easily make display adjustments
- The human sensor and an ambient light sensor automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode allows for up to 56% more power conservation (vs. typical power settings), reducing your energy costs