We Are Hiring
We are hard-working creative professionals, looking for proactive, like-minded individuals to join our team.
Our Staff Writers deliver original and re-written articles and tutorials on retouching and software for our international readers of all skill levels.
We seek to build long term relationships with top performing and detail-oriented writers and we are very selective, so please read the following job description carefully if you would like to apply:
- You must have extensive experience in your area of retouching or photo-manipulations;
- You must have good command of English. If English is your second language we won’t be too hard on you, as long as you can clearly get your point across;
- You must be able to write without training wheels and submit publish-ready content to the Senior Editor;
- WordPress experience is desirable;
- You must NOT be boring.
We expect you to deliver original 1,000-2,000 word article or tutorial at least 1 or 2 times per month. You can also submit shorter re-written articles covering industry news and events.
If this is you and you would like to apply for the job, please send us the following:
- the URL of your website and social media pages, so we can see your retouching work;
- if you have written articles/tutorials before, please also add links to some of them for us to check out.
Apply for the job at the bottom of the page.
Please note that due to a constant inflow of submissions we will only reach out to the selected candidates.